I found the most amazing Banana Bread Recipe on Pinterest. Come to find out it was from a Blog right here on WordPress.
Here is the post link to where the original recipe. Please visit her she has some amazing gluten free recipes. I added some mini chocolate chips which made this absolutely to die for.
Peanut Butter Banana Bread
3 very ripe bananas, mashed
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup oil canola or vegetable oil would be best
1tsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 cup of gluten free all purpose flour mix
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp ground all spice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease your loaf pan with a non stick cooking spray. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl whisk together gluten free flour mixture, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, all spice, and salt, set aside.
4. In a large bowl stir together bananas, peanut butter, oil, vanilla extract, egg and sugars.
5. Pour dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir just until combined. The batter will be lumpy.
6. Pour into loaf pan and spread until even.
7. Bake for one hour or until a toothpick comes out clean.
8. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, loosen with a knife and remove from the pan. Cool completely on a cooling rack.
Add 1 cup of mini chocolate chips. (Optional)
Please make sure to use the link above to give her some love and let her know how much you enjoyed the recipe. Let me know as well. If you like peanut butter and banana sandwiches you will love this! ENJOY!