This evening the Ten Things of Thankful is really a good exercise for me. Most of my family is sick with this weird virus that is going around right now. It always makes me feel better to put together a gratitude list. I am hoping this helps. It always seems when I get sick it throws me into a flare. My legs seem to be bothering me the most this time. It is that horrible nerve pain at the surface of my skin. Do not touch me, is my mantra when this happens. I am hoping I will start to feel better in a couple of days.
I think this week since I am not quite up to Par I will mostly just be doing a list.
1. I am Thankful that God has blessed me with Creativity to make something from nothing.
2. I am Thankful for all the amazing gifts I received this year for Christmas.
3. I am Thankful for my friends who stick beside me through thick and thin.
4. I am Thankful for my Sister. I think if we lived closer together we would be joined together at the hip.
5. I am Thankful for a new printer I am sure I will be over my head with it yet I am excited to learn how it works.
6. I am Thankful to be instructing one of our local MOPS Group to put together 3 Greeting Cards on Friday Morning.
7. I am Thankful for a Warm Bed to sleep in.
8. I am Thankful for Our Electricity this past year it hasn’t gone out but a couple of times for no more than an hour.
9. I am Thankful for my three Beautiful Grandchildren and so proud of them as well!
10. I am so so Thankful for my son and his wife who are so kind and loving to me.
Hopefully I will be feeling better next week and I will be more in the writing mood.